We are Hiring!
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to join S+SA Architects as Marketing Associate. This integral role will suit a marketing (or related degree) graduate with 2-3 years post graduate work experience (ideally with experience in the built environment and an interest in sustainability).
Working on a full or part-time basis, the role will be based between our Head Office in Harrogate and our satellite office in Leeds city centre, however the exciting and varied job role will provide opportunities for nationwide travel, establishing and developing relationships with existing and new clients.
Reporting to the Management Team and working alongside our Office Manager, the ideal candidate will create, manage and administer effective marketing initiatives on behalf of SSA.
Responsibilities will include the following:
– Developing and implementing a captivating marketing strategy which will coincide with S+SA’s strategy for growth.
– Manage an effective CRM system.
– Monitor and maintain our social media presence, creating effective marketing content and running social media
campaigns – including a systematic approach to our LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
– Coordinating client communications, seeking customer feedback.
– Researching and attending relevant networking events and opportunities
– Managing, preparing and proofing bid/tender documentation
– Managing and updating the company website ensuring news, topics, articles and other relevant content are captured.
– Managing the production of all company literature e.g. internal newsletters, blogs and brochures (including collation of copy, copy-writing and proof-reading).
– Creating a library of cross-sector marketing materials for circulation and presentation.
Basic design skills and working knowledge of Adobe photoshop and InDesign or similar presentation software required.
This is an exciting time to join us as we look to expand into new sectors and increase our already diverse portfolio of clients. We are a close-knit team, currently operating hybrid working.
Salary dependent on experience.
Excellent benefits including Private Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Paycare Medical, Cycle to work Scheme, discounts on eating out, leisure, motoring, financial services and more,
membership body payments and a wide scope of learning experiences.
If you have a creative flair with a good attention to detail, we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by COP Friday 23rd September.
If you have any questions in relation to the above, please do not hesitate to email Ellie or call 0784139295